Tuesday, June 13, 2017

WHEW! BREAKING INTO SUMMER AND HOT WEATHER - NO EASY TASK

87 hot and humid degrees this morning at 10:00 - breaking into the summer heat is not easy but feels so good and is great for health.  I must admit to being a little out of conditioning for jogging in the heat but trust in years of running, walking, and jogging to come into play when needed. And, take note,  they do and will!  My 2nd oldest granddaughter is certainly a great example for willingly soccer conditioning in the  90 degree afternoon sun and heat. She's a real star in my book!

Summer exercise does take getting used to - staying well hydrated, wearing comfortable, breathable clothing, and good shoes will go a long way toward helping a person want to get out again to enjoy the same challenge.  Lately, I've visited with several area runners who are wearing Brook's shoes and believe in them as much as I.  I think that's quite an accomplishment for the company's rep.

Brook's has presented us with awe-inspiring new adaptations on their shoes and gear as exemplified in the newest and latest Glycerin 15 . This shoe is  touted by Brook's to be, "The ultimate in supreme softness and comfort." Truly, I have no doubt what Brook's advertised is factual!

                                                              GLYCERIN 15

No comments:

Post a Comment