Thursday, July 16, 2015

WHAT'S A HOKA? FOLKS, THESE ARE THE REAL HOKA ONE ONE'S

FORMALLY PRESENTING AND WELCOMING:

HOKA ONE ONE


photo credit: vickilsullivan
MEET MY VERY OWN HOKA'S

These aren't my daughter's HOKA'S. These aren't my sister's HOKA'S.  There aren't YOUR HOKA'S.  These are MY VERY OWN HOKA'S!  CAN YOU TELL,  I LOVE THEM!

HOKA ONE ONE'S are taking flight in the USA!  How do I know that?  Here's the scoop on that.  

On Tuesday I flew from Virginia Beach, Virginia  to Nashville, Tennessee via Delta Airlines.  The flight out of Norfolk was delayed.  In fact, we boarded then were unboarded then reboarded; all tolled taking an hour and causing missed connections. The result being I spent several hours in Detroit International waiting on the next flight out.  That's wasn't so bad even though I was grumping every moment, (sorry folks). See, my 15th grandchild,  7th granddaughter, was just born and leaving wasn't so easy. Guess, I wanted to be back in my own place as soon as possible to be near 7 other fabulous, wonderful grandchildren to help ease the pain of leaving a three day old and her Mom following childbirth.  

My HOKA'S arrived in time to parade out along the pathway for July 4th festivities! THANKS HOKA! 

photo credit: vickilsullivan
LynnHaven Rd Trail

 For the flight, I packed my HOKA'S and chose my Brook's glycerin's to wear home.  So love choices! There, sitting at the gate waiting to board,  and about 30 minutes before boarding, appeared a demure, little woman with purple HOKA'S looking for a seat and selecting one at the other end of my row, she plopped herself right down. Sorry for the run-on sentence!  Her in her HOKA'S on one end and me in my BROOK'S on the other end.  Well, that's a matched set considering this blog, now isn't it? 

I think she was wearing the purple VANQUISH edition.  It was difficult to tell and I thought at first they must be a look-alike imitation of the HOKA.  I couldn't see the HOKA LOGO well until when after we landed in Nashville and she again appeared at the baggage area. I was determined to discover if they were the real deal so got close finally to again search for the logo.  It was there along with the cute loop on the shoe back! They were authentic HOKA'S only the logo is almost lost on the dark purple shoe color. 

THE GIST OF ALL THIS? (i.e.: lesson learned)

There is no shoe like a HOKA SHOE!  And, no imitation shoe can compare with any real, running shoe. HOKA engineer's it's shoes taking every opportunity to design them to benefit runners walkers, and joggers.  OPPORTUNITY - I've just been given, (shoes provided for blogging about HOKA), the opportunity to speak for HOKA and will be writing several blogs to introduce them to my readers.  

My first recommendation?  Look for the real HOKA shoes.  There is no substitution for a HOKA and imitations can't possibly provide the balance, integrity, and support required for running the distance safely!  

STAY TUNED AND HAVE FUN OUT THERE! 

Yours Truly,

Vicki







No comments:

Post a Comment