Monday, September 29, 2014

23 MINUTES A MILE - 0H MY!



It's Monday, September 29, 20014. Weather: some clouds with 72 degrees and bright sunshine with a 5% chance of rain. It's a totally beautiful Autumn day in Middle Tennessee. The leaves are just beginning to take on color, trees are being trimmed in preparation for winter. And, I just finished a 3 mile jog. My Brook's Glycerin 10's are holding up better than any previous ones. Thanks Brook's! Still the cushioning is beginning to flatten out and the treds are showing some wear. Time for a pit stop.



At almost, uh well... more than several years out there one the road running or jogging, I'm thankful for the ability to still enjoy my favorite sport. Though somehow I just can't see 23 minute miles as good. Got to cut that time back to at least 15; 1 lb. for every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment